PREempt® HLD5 is a 2% Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) solution designed for use in instrument and device reprocessing of semi-critical and critical devices where rapid contact times and high level disinfection are required. PREempt HLD5 is a high level disinfectant with a 5 minute contact time against bacteria, viruses, fungi and mycobacteria.
Designed for use on heat sensitive semi-critical & critical devices
Product can be reused for 14 days after decanting
No special ventilation required
5-MINUTE HIGH LEVEL DISINFECTION
14 DAY REUSABLE SOLUTION
Virucidal: 5 Min.
• Poliovirus, Sabin strain type 1 (ATCC VR-192), which allows for a Broad-Spectrum
Virucide claim against most enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
Bactericidal: 5 Min.
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Salmonella enterica
Fungicidal: 5 Min.
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Tuberculocidal: 5 Min.
• Mycobacterium terrae
Sporicidal: 6 Hrs : 6 Hrs.
• Bacillus subtilis
• Clostridium sporogenes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
High Level Disinfection
1. Place pre-cleaned, rinsed and dried devices and instruments in solution of undiluted
2. PREempt™ HLD5™.
3. Allow instruments to soak for at least 5 minutes.
4. Remove and rinse with sterile water or potable tap water.