ORE Cranberry Body Polish
Product of France
- Body Polish for sensitive & mature skin
- Moisturizing – rich in Omega 3 & 6
- Manicure / Pedicure
Cranberry is a growing popularity as a cosmetic ingredient, largely on the back of its powerful antioxidant and anti-microbic properties, but also due to its strong coloration in formulas.
Anti-oxidants are used by the body to soak up free radicals which create genetic damage which causes aging. Cranberries have been found to be the richest source of anti-oxidant phenols.
Cranberry: a tiny berry rich in active ingredients enhancing skin protection.
This anti-oxidant body scrub for an anti-ageing effect is an extremely rich (cranberry’s seeds and powder) and greedy-coloured exfoliating paste.
By adding grape seed oil, it has a protecting filmogen effect preserving an ideal moisturizing’s degree.
To obtain an optimal exfoliating effect, use it on dry skin; for a massage, it can also be used on a slightly wet skin.
Microzest & Exfoliator : two types of powders adapted to any formulation type
- The micronisation process allows the cranberry’s actives and glowing colours to express naturally in all the projects.
- Cranberry Exfoliator is a fine and very stable powder obtained from natural cranberries.
Ingredients & Benefits:
– Polyphenols – act as a powerful anti-ageing effect. Cranberries contain 30-70 mg of phenolic compounds. They are considered as an excellent anti-oxidant.
– Tocotrienols – are a potent source of natural vitamin E. They protect the cell against the peroxidation of the membrance lipids.
– Omega 3 & 6: Cranberry seeds are very rich in Omega 3 and 6, unsaturated fatty acids for moisturizing.
How to use: Mix 100 ml of powder with 50-75 ml of water or massage oil. Apply it directly to the skin and massage in large motion.